Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Good Day

Thanks to Church of the Saviour for a terrific day. They formally installed me as their Senior Pastor/Teacher. They brought my parents and in-laws out for the occassion. It was a very generous thing to do. The kindness shown by the congregation was encouraging beyond words. I was also happy to recognize once again the hard work of the pastoral search committee. Ron Matthews and our elder leadership did a great job of making the installation a meaningful event.

3 comments:

semifl said...

Congratulations! Glad you had a nice day.

Mainline Mom said...

That's awesome. Ron is fabulous, as I'm sure you now know. And the search process was long and tedius, as I'm sure you've heard.

marn771 said...

I am glad you had a great day! I praise God for bringing you to COS! You have been a blessing to me so much already!