Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank You Metro East

What a great time we had today at Andover Central High School! I love having all of us together in one service. Thanks to all those who prepared the contintental breakfast and the lunch. You served us very well. Thanks also to those who labored to ensure that the music was oustanding. Jason, musicians, and singers - Thank you!

A very special thank you for all your kindness expressed to me today. It is hard for me to believe that I have been the pastor of Metro East for nine years. I am so grateful to God for bringing me to this church. You have been a consistent source of encouragement to me. You have allowed me to flourish in that which God has called me. At the same time you have shown remarkable patience with me in my weaknesses. It is a blessed thing to be the pastor of Metro East Baptist Church.

No comments: