Albert Mohler has written a thoughtful challenge for Christian men in light of the news swirling around Herman Cain.
Mohler points out five lessons to be learned:
1. The Christian man must realize that credible accusations of sexual misconduct or immorality are fatal to credibility and ruinous to Christian witness.
2. The Christian man cannot dismiss any charge of sexual immorality as being a private matter of no public concern.
3. The Christian man must plan his life in order to assure moral accountability and protections.
4. The Christian man must depend upon his church, the congregation that is so essential to his Christian vitality and faithfulness, as a bulwark against sin.
5. A Christian man knows that his wife is his best defense against sexual immorality and sexual vulnerability - and his most important witness to character.
Read the entire article HERE.