1. Church plants clearly define their mission and keep it before them in everything they do.Read the whole post HERE.
2. Church plants feel an acute sense of urgency to engage in evangelism.
3. Church plants tend to better understand the culture they’re engaging.
4. Church plants use a wider portion of the congregation in service.
5. Church plants are more likely to think strategically about planting more churches.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Thinking like a church plant...
Brandon Levering has written a thoughtful post on how established churches can think like church plants. He offers five ways: